Friday, October 17, 2008

February Lady Sweater

I started a new project. It's getting cooler and of course this make knitting/crocheting more fun.

I think the February Lady Sweater is a perfect project for fall.

I plan on looking very shaggy glamorous in this sweater, hope it works out.

I'm using Cascade 220 on size 8 needles. This yarn is knitting way better than I remember from last time. I expect it to yield better results too. I've seen all the different versions in Ravelry, and I like the ones in Cascade 220 best. Cascade 220 Heathers even had a color that was identical to the samples. You can't beat the price.

I love the color, whatever it's name is. I'm sure I've seen a Kathy bag in the exact same color. I'm going to start looking for that.

The pattern is easy and seems to be going quickly.

6 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I love the color you've chosen for your February Sweater. I am thinking of making mine in a Cascade also.

Lesalicious said...

It seams that you is working up totally fast I see. Can't wait to see it when you done.:) good luck.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your sweater. That's a beautiful color.

Still Patrice said...

Nice purple :)

Lesalicious said...

Hey Nikki I was just dropping in to invite you to a crochet board I have running. Take a look join if you like. http://womenthatcrochets.ning.com/

Sheila said...

That sweater is the bomb... I was at the Loft today and they have at least 4 sweaters in that a-line style.